The birthday is arguably the most anticipated event of the year for all of us. Especially when you’re little and looking forward to the party that will bring all our friends together for a tasty snack, full of entertainment and wonderful surprises. This is a great opportunity to show the little ones that all unhealthy treats filled with a good dose of white sugar have their balanced alternative. Below you will find the best ideas for an original and delicious birthday snack that will delight the little ones without harming their health..
The best birthday party ideas to find below
Homemade baked churros recipe for a healthy snack that’s hard to resist
- 225 ml of water
- 100 g butter
- 4 tablespoons of brown sugar + a little more
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 140g whole wheat flour
- 3 eggs
- dark chocolate
Really simple ingredients
- Heat the water in a saucepan, add the butter cut into cubes and the 4 tablespoons of brown sugar. Stir with a whisk. Add the vanilla, bring to a gentle boil and then, sprinkle with salt. Stir again.
- Then add the whole wheat flour and mix well until you get a smooth dough. At the end, remove the pan from the heat.
- Stir in eggs one at a time, stirring with a wooden spatula. Mix well.
- Transport the dough thus formed in a pastry bag.
- In a baking sheet lined with baking paper, create “butterfly knots” – the shape of the churros..
- Bake at 200 ºC for 18/20 minutes.
- Take out of the oven, coat with sugar and then soak a part in dark chocolate, which to sprinkle at the end of crunchiness.
Start with water
… then the butter
A little vanilla
Incorporate the flour
And this is what it gives …
Gradually incorporate the eggs
To mix together
Make “butterfly knots” using a pastry bag
Take out of the oven and garnish
Healthy answer to the question how to make homemade churros
Sliced bread roll – a gourmet recipe for brioche like chocolate French toast
- 8 slices of whole wheat sandwich bread
- 8 tablespoons of chocolate + a little more to garnish
- a banana (cut in half, then into quarters)
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of milk
- 1 tablespoon of icing sugar + a little more to garnish
- 1 tablespoon of butter
Ingredients needed to make a sandwich bread roll – a super appetizing birthday snack recipe
- First cut the sides of each slice of bread, so as to remove the crust, leaving only the crumb.
- Flatten each slice of crumb using a rolling pin.
- Coat the entire slice with chocolate spread and distribute well using a spatula.
- Cut the banana in half, then cut each half into four sticks.
- Put a stick of banana on top of each of the toast and roll it up.
- In a bowl, break two eggs, add 3 tablespoons of milk, then 1 tablespoon of icing sugar. Beat the mixture with a whisk until you get a smooth consistency.
- Soak each of the rolls in the mixture before transporting them to a heated pan with melted butter inside.
- Brown the rolls, turning them over so that they are cooked through on all sides.
- Place on a plate and decorate with icing sugar, chocolate and a few strawberries for an even prettier look..
Cut the crust
Name name !
Place the banana stick inside
Complete the roll
Prepare the egg mixture
Dip the wraps in the mixture
Decorate with icing sugar and chocolate
Apple donut recipe – a healthy alternative for a balanced children’s birthday snack
Ingredients needed: (for 6-9 donuts):
- 2, 3 apples
- 250 g cream cheese
- food coloring
- rainbow sprinkles
- Cut apple slices 2 cm thick. Use a knife or corer to dig a hole in the apple.
- Add food coloring to cream cheese to create toppings of various colors.
- Coat the apple slices with cream cheese and sprinkle with rainbow sprinkles.
Apple and cream cheese donut – a healthy and colorful idea for a gourmet candy bar
The same apple fritters but this time chocolate. Use hazelnut butter as a seine alternative
Small zucchini pizzas – another healthy and super delicious alternative to a popular dish
- 1 large zucchini
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce (marinara)
- 1 cup of grated mozzarella
- 12-15 slices of pepperoni (or mini pepperoni)
- To preheat the oven.
- Cut slices of zucchini about half a centimeter thick with a knife.
- Coat the baking paper with olive oil and place the zucchini slices on it.
- Add a spoonful of pizza sauce on each of the slices without spreading at the risk of burning the sauce during cooking.
- Top with grated mozzarella and then pepperoni.
- Grill the zucchini in the oven for 3 to 6 minutes or until a golden crust.
Mini zucchini pizza with tomato sauce, pepperoni and mozzarella because toddlers love this dish !
The end result is even more delicious and the pizza has never tasted so healthy. Great idea for a birthday party
Mini pancake appetizer skewer that little toddlers will happily bite into
For the pancake batter:
- 1 medium egg
- 1/2 cup flour without gulten (whole wheat flour, small spelled flour, etc.)
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
For the skewers:
- 1 cup of strawberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 medium banana
- Beat the egg in a bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Preheat a heavy-bottomed pan over medium heat and pour in the oil.
- The easiest way to make the mini pancakes is to put the pancake batter in a squeeze bottle and pour a small amount of the batter into small pancakes about 1 inch in diameter. If you don’t have a squeeze bottle, feel free to use a tablespoon. Prepare 8 to 10 pancakes at a time but no more to have time to turn them when the time comes..
- Bake until bubbles appear on the surface and a golden crust (1 to 2 minutes). Flip and cook on the other side.
- Skewer the pancakes on an aperitif stick and alternating with fruit.
- Serve with maple syrup.
Aperitif skewer in mini pancakes and fruit…! A popular breakfast transformed into a real culinary masterpiece
4-way tortilla wrap to replace traditional sandwiches
Preparing these mini wraps is super easy. Just coat the tortillas with your favorite toppings. Here are the ingredients needed to make the 4 recipes.
Apple tortilla and smoked turkey:
- smoked turkey
- apple slices
Hawaii Style Tortilla:
- tomato sauce
- bacon or sausage
- pineapple cubes
- cream cheese
- nors beans
- Red bell pepper
Tortilla with pesto sauce:
- smoked turkey
Tortilla wrap – 4 ways. Birthday meal idea to make in a few minutes
Homemade Chicken “Lollipops” – The Best Alternative To Frozen
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 2 tablespoons of skimmed milk
- 1 egg
- 5 tablespoons of peanuts
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- Divide the chicken breasts in half lengthwise and season with S&P. Wrap in the flour so as to cover its integrity.
- Beat the eggs and milk together. Dip the chicken in the egg mixture and then wrap in a layer of peanuts.
- Put a pan over medium heat and heat the oil inside. Fry the chicken breasts.
- Introduce a skewer in each of the chicken slices and set aside.
To serve, prepare a sauce of 6 tablespoons of mayonnaise, 1/2 tablespoon of chopped chives, 1/2 tablespoon of chopped parsley, 1/2 tablespoon of basil, 1/2 tablespoon of mint sauce and fresh mint.
Chicken “lollipops” for little nugget lovers! Fast and original kid’s meal idea
Healthy carrot cake since the occasion requires !
- 2 cups of oatmeal
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons of yeast
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 eggs with flax seeds
- 1/3 cup softened coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of milk of your choice
- 150 g grated carrots
- 1 mashed banana
For the topping:
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- First prepare your flaxseed eggs by mixing 2 tablespoons of seeds with 6 tablespoons of hot water and leave aside for about fifteen minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180º C.
- In a large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Add the mashed bananas, carrots, oil, milk and eggs to the flax seeds. Mix well !
- Pour the mixture into a cake pan covered with baking paper.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes. Let cool before topping.
- Place the isolated coconut cream on top of the can of coconut milk in a bowl. Beat with a blender and then pour in the maple syrup and vanilla. Leave to rest in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Cover the cake with the resulting cream and sprinkle with chopped pistachios.
A balanced carrot cake to lick your fingers off
Here is a video that will give you super original ideas
Cheese pasta in a bacon “basket” – children’s snack inspired by a children’s favorite breakfast
Original appetizers with cucumber, cream cheese with herbs and tomato
Broccoli and bacon quiche – a recipe that will tempt the little ones to taste this much hated vegetable !
Parmesan-crusted zucchini served with aioli sauce – idea of a balanced meal for a birthday snack
Small, nice burgers in meatballs, cheddar, tomato and lettuce – the perfect aperitif skewer for a child’s snack
Zucchini fries more seine than traditional fries
Mozzarella fries – another great alternative to traditional fries
Cute snowman sandwich that will tempt even the hardest to feed
Sausage and pineapple appetizer with balsamic vinegar reduction
1/3 cup of peanut butter, 1 cup of yogurt and 1 tablespoon to make this wonderful dip to enjoy with fruit slices
There are plenty of energy ball recipes out there and they are all healthy !
Let your imagination run wild to create a fun meal
Fruit and yogurt ice cream cones – super original child meal idea
It only takes 2 large bananas, 3/4 cup of oats and 1/2 cup of chocolate chips to make these super delicious cookies. !
Cookies with cream cheese and strawberry jam – another super delicious kid’s snack idea
Hummus to enjoy with fresh vegetables in a jar – a healthy and super creative recipe
Chocolate marshmallow decorated with nuts, rainbow sprinkles and sweet balls … not so healthy but you can afford such a treat if the rest of the menu is balanced enough
Animal toast in peanut butter, chocolate or cream cheese, garnished with fruit
Spring rolls with peanut butter and fresh fruit
Chocolate bananas topped with little candies, marshmallow or nuts – a wonderful dessert to eat without hesitation !
Chocolate fondu – a tasty idea for a birthday snack that will not only delight but also entertain children