Are you organizing an Easter brunch and want to impress your guests with a beautiful Easter table? Consider bringing some small decorative details with beautiful napkins folded and elegantly arranged on your festive table. With these cute designs in the shape of bunnies, carrots and chicks, napkin folding for Easter can even be a fun activity to share with the kids. And as Passover also heralds the arrival of spring, we don’t forget the floral folding patterns that are mandatory for a beautiful spring table. When the napkins are folded into baskets or pouches, you can hide flowers or small treats in them. For your little inspiration creations, here are more than 50 napkin folding models that will transform your party table.
Napkin folding for Easter: more than 50 ideas to embellish the festive table
Easter bunnies ready to spruce up your festive table
Folding n ° 1: Easter hare
- Take a simple square towel and unfold it. Fold it in half to get a narrow rectangle.
- Fold the new towel in half lengthwise.
- Fold the tips from top to bottom.
- Fold the corners from the bottom to the center to form a small square.
- Bring the left and right tips back to the center line. Now your folding takes the shape of a kite. Turn the towel over.
- Fold the bottom of the model towards the center to form a triangle.
- In order for the origami rabbit to stand without stapling it at the back, fold the left and right corners to the rear by inserting them into the pockets formed.
- Turn the fold over at 90 ° so that it faces the.
- Open the ears and the base of the rabbit.
How to fold a paper towel in the shape of a hare? Follow the step by step in pictures to succeed the most popular technique
There you go, your Easter bunny is ready
Folding n ° 2: the tulip
- square fabric napkin
- green straws
- glitter paper
- Take a square cloth napkin.
- Fold in half down to get a triangle.
- Fold the point down to the top edge.
- Fold the corners from top to bottom.
- You get two small, overlapping triangles.
- Bring the point from the bottom to the top.
- Do the same on the other side.
- Turn the model over and tuck the ends into each other.
- Cut leaves from the glitter paper and glue them on the straw.
Tulip shaped napkin fold
© Linen Tablecloth
Folding n ° 3: two-tone Easter bunny
- painted easter egg
- large white paper napkins
- pink cocktail napkins made of paper
- Unfold the large white towel and lay the pink towels on it as shown below.
- Fold the upper and lower tips towards the center.
- Continue to fold the napkin by successively folding the lower edges inwards so as to obtain.
- Fold the model in half, pinching the middle. Using a pretty ribbon, tie the model around the painted egg.
A fun way to fold our bunny-shaped napkins
Carrot cutlery holder for the brunch table
A quick and easy folding that sets the tone for the table decoration
Origami Easter Nest Folded Napkin
Tie a towel around an egg
Paper napkins with snowdrop patterns slipped into the cones of a recycled egg carton
Living Coral color tulip towel
A simple folding knot inspired by the bird’s nest
Quick and easy Easter napkin folding
Folding a napkin around an egg
Chic detail on your plate
Flower towel next to a vase of fresh tulips
Easy folding Easter basket model in which you can slip flowers and small paper decorations
Spring table decoration with a napkin folded into a Japanese square
Graphic napkin folded in basket
Nothing better than a natural table decoration to celebrate Easter
Passover hare in cloth napkin
The fan napkin embellishes our tables for any occasion
A nice carrot on our plates
Origami folding to make a stylish cutlery pouch
Classic napkin folding accompanied by a spring mini-bouquet
We celebrate the return of sunny days and the renewal of nature with a beautiful floral decoration
To complete your table decoration, opt for an original napkin ring
A natural and rustic Easter table
A beautiful Easter table in shades of sea green
Rabbit tail napkin ring
Classic folding model for a refined atmosphere at the table
Model of a pretty cutlery pouch