This season, the eyelids will be super colorful and the sequins will make our eyes shine brightly! We would in no case want to go unnoticed! How to wear eye makeup this season? Well, the color red invites itself on our eyelids. But we also find colors like apple green or electric blue, which make our eyes mesmerizing. Neon orange is one of the flagship colors of this season. The metallic finishes and the wet effect on the eyelids will make the coming winter more radiant.
How to apply eye makeup during the fall-winter 2017-2018 season?
- Let’s start with the face – it’s luminous and radiant, thanks to the water-based formula foundation. It is easy to apply and provides a very healthy and natural appearance to the skin. Goodbye to the “mask” effects of the foundation!
- The lips are dressed in gloss in flashy and pearly colors. For thin lips, we will opt for glosses in bright colors, to visually increase the volume, for full lips, we will choose natural shades, in shades of pink.
- The red eye shadow! Before applying it, don’t forget your base, which is mandatory in this case (the dripping red might scare someone). With this type of eye makeup, just apply a light stroke of eyeliner and black mascara. The lips in this case are sober.
- Make-up in metallic shades, in silver, gold or bronze. It brightens up your eyes and gives a slightly futuristic look. With the brush we create pretty shades and glamorous reflections.
- The eyeliner applied in such a way as to create graphic patterns on the eyelids. Structured makeup for a captivating look! A new generation cat eye, with futuristic shapes and colors.
- The gold look! Hyper trendy. To dress your eyes with luxurious luminosity. And we apply a black mascara on the eyelashes, on which we will apply gold color. With this type of makeup, we will wear a dark colored lipstick, to obtain a very expressive and charismatic face..
- Eyelids in turquoise blue and pastel green! If you think about it, nothing like it to wake up your winter look, which is often based on colors like black, gray and dark blue..
- The yellow eyeshadow! Use with caution, however, if you have a fair complexion, so as not to look bad. If you opt for this color of eyeshadow, be careful not to dress in overly colorful outfits..
- This season’s smokey eye has been revisited, with more covering and sophisticated make-up on the lower eyelid. To get an even more dramatic look, you can opt for false eyelashes, size XXL.
- The combination of 3 eyeshadow colors, for example yellow, orange and green.
- The glossy eyeshadow. The wet look is all the rage this season! Mainly in the color green. Once you have finished making up the eyes, apply the gloss with a finger or a brush, in a small touch on the mobile eyelid. You can also apply a little on the lower eyelid, to brighten the eyes. Do not go up to the crease of the eye. During the day this makeup will spin and that is the goal – to achieve a very sexy nonchalant effect!
See below our proposals for the makeup of your eyes during this season.
How To Apply Eye Makeup To Get A Doe Look?
Here are the steps of the realization of this makeup to make you doe eyes:
- Apply an eyeshadow primer to the mobile eyelid (or if you don’t have a primer, apply a dab of foundation to the eyelid, before applying makeup); the base also has the function of smoothing the delicate skin in this area. Blend with a brush, to cover well.
- Apply a taupe eye shadow on the eyelid crease.
- Apply a new base coat on it, then blend with a brush.
- Apply a new layer of taupe eye shadow, then blend it towards the eyebrows for a slightly lighter shade.
- Apply light-colored eyeshadow on the mobile eyelid.
- Secure the top layer of taupe shade to create the contrast.
- Now draw a thin line of black kohl pencil at the level of the lashes and stretch the line towards the temples. Its tip will touch the end of the taupe eyeshadow.
- Use a small brush to draw a delicate line of taupe eyeshadow on the lower eyelid.
- Apply a line of the black kohl pencil to the level of the eyelashes of this eyelid.
- Finish by applying the black mascara, taking care to catch the eyelashes with the brush from their roots, then go up towards their tips with a zig zag movement..
How to wear makeup for the day? Here is an interesting variant
Here is how to do this makeup at great effect for blue eyes:
- Apply an eye shadow fixative in pearly ivory color on the upper eyelid. Above draw a line of pearly beige eyeshadow.
- With a large brush blend, to subtly blend the two colors.
- Apply a thin layer of the base in pearly ivory color on the lower eyelid.
- With the small brush, draw a line of smoky gray eyeshadow on the upper eyelid, stretching slightly towards the temples.
- Now drop a thin line of black kohl pencil on the corner of the upper eyelid.
- On the lower eyelid draw a line of kohl pencil in electric blue.
- Apply black mascara, curling the lashes slightly towards their tips. Smile!
Green eye makeup for the holidays
Makeup in orange with a wet effect – one of the big trends for this season. We use transparent glossy eyeshadow
Two eye shadow colors – pink and pastel green, for an attractive look
For very expressive and sexy green eyes
This season, try purple mascara. It is ultra trendy. Nothing better, to enlighten the look in 2 seconds!
Sophisticated makeup, done with electric blue, pastel green and purple eyeshadow and black kohl pencil
Remember that with heavily makeup eyes, your lips will need to be made up to a minimum. Ideal for doing this are glosses in neutral colors, or lipsticks with “nude” shades. Your eyes will be the stars of this type of makeup.
Appropriate makeup for blue eyes and red hair
Try the blush combination at purple eyelids with a gloss lips in orange shade
The eyelashes of the above makeup are also made attractive: on those of the upper eyelid black mascara was used, while on the eyelashes of the lower eyelid white mascara was used. It makes the gaze very magnetic. A style to imitate!
A look for the holidays. Eyebrows in electric blue. Would you dare?
Eyes in Cleopatra style, with a gloss pink glitter sheer lips
How to wear red and yellow eye makeup? For an eccentric look
Purple mascara reinforces the hypnotic side of blue eyes
Purple eyeshadow combined with a raspberry-colored gloss
Eyelids with white and taupe eyeshadows, with black eyeliner. And a beautiful bright red for the lips, for a femme fatale look
Pink blush with white pencil
If you wear glasses, don’t neglect eye makeup! Here we have a dark frame on blue eyes
How do you apply makeup to your eyes when they are blue? Here is an idea
And another idea for blue eye makeup
Red eye shadow tends to fade towards the temples. It particularly enhances light eyes – blues and greens
Pastel shades for eyes reminiscent of butterfly wings
The smoky look, 2017-2018 season version
Colored eyebrows are a hot trend. We would rather wear them in the evening, or during parties
Eyes and lips in metallic green. A look for special occasions
Patchwork-type makeup, in bright colors
Lines of make-up and black pencil for an enigmatic look. A very attractive daytime look
Mesmerizing blue lines
The make-up eyelids under the lower eyelid is clearly visible! In electric color, of course!
A suggestion for Halloween
Clear base and eyeshadow in shimmering electric blue
A look for a big night
The glossy finishes on the eyes and on the lips are one of the dominant features of the fall makeup of 2017.
A hyper trendy variant of the smoky look, for your special evenings
Pastel blue sublimates your eyes during the day
A look seen at the Chanel fashion show
Black for the eyes and for the eyebrows and bright yellow for the lips
Red blush combined with red blush, deposited like a delicate veil
Makeup for green eyes
How to apply makeup to the eyes to make their blue color even more radiant? Here is:
Another variant for blue eyes:
Here are some looks that will not leave anyone indifferent
Magic in the air …
How do I apply makeup to my eyes if they are blue? Here is:
How to apply eye makeup for a shiny look? A big YES to the lashes with gold-colored eyeshadow