Changing your hair color isn’t just a feminine whim. It is a necessity, an inner call to manifest your character, to express your individuality through her sublime hairstyle. In addition to that, if we are familiar with the tips to find the colorations that best match our morphology, facial features, eye color and pigmentation, we can find ourselves with an absolutely magnificent vision where the hair highlight the look and the total charm of the face. In order to make this task easier for you, today we invite you to take a look at the key points to find the perfect hair color for green eyes. If you are already looking for reliable solutions to establish an excellent harmony or a dazzling contrast between your hair and your beautiful eyes, this is a special opportunity before you. Let’s not wait any longer to find out which are the best variants to ensure a natural and attractive look.
If you are asking yourself the question: what hair color for green eyes, come and find the answer in the following lines!
In general, when choosing your color, the essential factors to take into account are two: the color of your eyes and the tone of your skin.
Step 1. Determine the color of her eyes.
If you are reading this article, you obviously have green eyes. However, there are some variations of this color that can be classified into the following categories: completely green eyes (light or dark green) or green eyes with hazelnut highlights. Thus, the choice of coloring depends on the desired effect. If you have hazel green eyes and you want to bring out the warm undertones of your gaze, then you should go for a coloring of warm colors. If, on the contrary, you want to emphasize green or gray tones, it will be best to go for cold colors.
To choose the perfect shade that will sublimate our look, we must determine the exact color of his eyes. You have light, dark, or hazel green eyes?
Step 2. Determine the color of your skin
To ensure satisfactory results, you must also take into account the color of your skin. Normally, the tones of pigmentation vary from very white skin to very dark skin. In the following lines, we are going to look at the most pleasant variations for coloring depending on the skin type, especially for fair skin, olive skin tone, warm skin tone, or cool skin tone. This way you will be able to more easily choose the hair color that is right for you green eyes..
Extra tip. If you can’t tell your skin color, this is an easy test to do. You just have to watch your wrists in natural light. If your veins appear blue or purple, you have a cold complexion. If your veins are green, you have warm undertone skin. In case you cannot tell them apart, it could be a neutral skin tone or an olive tone..
The second factor that plays a main role in the choice is the undertone of the skin
If you have fair skin, you can easily experiment with light undertones as well as darker tones. For best results, remember to take your eye color into account (green, hazel green etc.).
- Red coloring. If you like to try a bolder shade of red coloring, you can go for light or dark tones of red as well as brown coloring with red highlights. Garnet red for example is also a good alternative.
- Brown coloring. For the ladies who prefer the warmer, more natural colors of the brown palette, the possibilities are also numerous here. You can choose between warm tones such as golden brown, chocolate and cooler tones of ashy highlights.
- Blonde coloring. If your choice is the blonde range, there are several variations to consider among which – light blonde, white blonde or honey blonde.
- What colors should you avoid if you have green eyes and fair skin? Especially the black. Shades that are too dark tend to make fair skin very pale, so it is recommended to avoid them. In this category we will also add the golden or copper coloring, as well as auburn which could bring out the imperfections of the face.
Among the flagship colors of the excellent coloring that combines with green eyes and fair skin we see garnet red, golden brown and white blond
Overall, olive skin stands out darker in tone than white skin. Most often these are green, yellow or beige tones. If you have olive skin and green eyes, let’s see what your outlook is on perfect hair color..
- Red coloring. Ladies with olive skin are quite lucky because they can experiment with a wide range of coloring from red and copper undertones. Among the top choices is auburn.
- Brown coloring. If you are thinking of a more brown hair color, then chocolate brown and golden brown are two good alternatives..
- Blonde coloring. To give your face radiance, opt for a golden blonde color that goes perfectly with olive skin.
- What colors should you avoid if you have green eyes and olive skin? If you have olive skin, it is better to avoid ashy and white undertones such as platinum blonde. In general, eccentric colorings such as green, blue and violet are also to be avoided..
If you have olive complexion, you can experiment with chocolate brown, golden blonde, or even darker tones.
In principle, skin with a warm complexion is the one that tends more towards yellow (and not towards pink). In this case, the colors that will give your face radiance are especially the colorings of warm shades such as red and orange.
- Red coloring. One of the favorite shades that highlight warm complexion and green eyes is burgundy red.
- Brown coloring. If you are more oriented towards the brown palette, caramel, brown chocolate, brown with caramel highlights are to be considered.
- Blonde coloring. For ladies who prefer blonde tones, go for golden blonde, honey, champagne or even platinum.
- What colors should you avoid if you have green eyes and hot skin? Always black and shades that are too dark, as well as blonde or ashy brown colorings, blue and purple highlights should be avoided if you have hot skin and green eyes.
Ladies with warm complexion will be able to magnify their vision by means of shades such as burgundy red and coloring with caramel highlights.
As you can guess, unlike skin with a hot complexion, cold skin is the one that feels pinkish. If you are people who fall into this category, you have plenty of possibilities when it comes to sublime coloring..
- Red coloring. For women who adore red hair, there are many variations. Red with purple reflections is a very nice choice.
- Brown coloring. Do you like brown undertones? So, you can opt for an ash brown or light chestnut coloring..
- Blonde coloring. If you are a fan of blonde undertones, you can experiment with light blonde, ash blonde or white, or even strawberry blonde..
- Blue or purple coloring. Yes, it’s true! If you have cool skin and green eyes, you can even try bolder hair colorations with a blue or purple base..
- What colors should you avoid if you have green eyes and cold skin? It is not recommended that you choose black unless you want to create a very strong contrast between your skin color and hair. Golden blonde, caramel or honey as well as copper tones should also be avoided.
If you are looking for other useful info and tips, you may like the English site stylecraze.
Light colors soften the face with cool undertones, while darker colors bring out facial features
Perfect example of the absolute harmony between dark blonde coloring and green eyes
Darker coloring of chestnut highlights for a gorgeous hairstyle that gives more character to the face
Do you know that the color of your eyes can change visually depending on the color chosen?
Play with blond and brown tones that brings out the beauty of the face dotted with freckles
The treated hair must be treated regularly in order to keep its shine and health
Rihanna is one of the stars who show us there are no limits to natural beauty
Amanda Seyfried’s soft feminine vision
Square cut and black coloring for ladies who want to show off their character
Balayage is one of the top trends of 2017
Emilie Clarke in two fantastic visions – bob cut in light-dark brown undertones and long hair with red highlights
The coppery coloring combined with the green eyes creates a fairy look like that of the little mermaid Ariél
Rachel McAdams and her very adorable hairstyle in copper tones
Red shades, especially mahogany and auburn are colors that bring out the uniqueness of the woman
Scarlett Johansson has tried many different hair colors and each time she looks even more fantastic
Blonde hair color is arguably one of the most favorite colors to pair with green eyes.
Amanda Seyfried’s honey blonde sublimated by a hairstyle with light curls
Brown undertones are also a nice alternative for women with green eyes.
Light brown hair color with blonde highlights – the excellent hair color for green eyes
What hair color for green eyes? The correct answer is quite complex
Cool combination between light green eyes and dark hair
Classic ponytail hairstyle modernized by gray strands
Dark brown or brown – the hair color for green eyes that brings out the beauty of the look
Ultra natural vision with green eyes and dark brown coloring
Short haircut in dark undertone that highlights the female face
Angeline Jolie with light brown shade hair and a hairstyle with bangs
Green eyes go perfectly with golden blonde
Blonde is the hair color for green eyes that magnifies and softens female vision
Hairstyle of dark, half-tied hair that creates a romantic and soft look
The hairstyle with bangs is an excellent choice if you are looking to give more character to the face.
Classic and seductive view of the blonde woman with red lips
Good example for the hair color for green eyes that sublimates the female vision